Sunday, August 3, 2008

First week of school!


I started a tradition of taking a picture each day of the first week of school - it is fun to see how Lindsay has grown up each year! I think we will keep doing this. A lot of people are not a fan of a uniform dress code but look at how dang cute she is in her pleated skirts and polos and shorts and knee socks! We like it - it works for us. (BTW - first grade started on a Tuesday...hence the break in the pattern!)

5 comments:

Kayleigh said...

What a wonderful tradition to have with Lindsay. we are so glad she had a great first week of school.

Maddy said...

Cute cute! I'll admit, the uniforms get a little boring by the end of the year, but the first few weeks are fun.

sara said...

That's such a great idea! I always think of these things too late. Or I mean, get the idea from someone else too late :)

The Evans Family said...

I wish Emma had to wear a uniform. Cute pictures!

Michelle said...

Cute idea! I wish my kids wore uniforms to school!! It makes it so much easier!