Some random shots... It has been quite a week. A few milestones and fun tidbits listed below and the occasional A/C scare - who would have though that my house climbing to 94 degrees inside would be due to 2 dead AA batteries in the thermostat? That was $75 well spent on a service call! I was car-less much of the week and my dear sister and almost sister Maddy rescued me several times - helping to schlep me or my children places and babysit in a pinch! Thanks - I love you both and owe you big time!!! Yes, it as been quite the week. Phew. I am pooped. (Though I am not the "Poop Bandit" - maybe some day I will get the nerve to blog about that story!)
Can Sunday be a day of rest? Oh, yes it can! Last Sunday I was released as the Primary President of our ward (congregation.) I have enjoyed serving the children and families of our ward for 2+ years and will miss being with them every Sunday. My great friend Heather succeeds me - she will be fantastic! I wonder what is in store for me next? First order of business - work on my attention span for "Adult Church!"












8 comments:
Wow - nice car! Kevin will be jealous.
I like that Natalie made your blog in the corner of the ice cream photo!
Adorable photos of Kate and Caroline.
And cute tradition (previous post) of taking photos of her uniform outfits. We love school uniforms too! Though I think with boys it's much easier...
Enjoy your day of rest!
There is so much to comment on...
congratulations on the new car, I know Sam is VERY happy. I love the photo of Haydens's expression to the tooth being yanked. Caroline's hair is too cute. Kate has gotten so big. This has been a busy week for you!
Jeannie
Ooh, I love the car! I was about to call you to see what happened but now I know! It was a fun week, we didn't mind having you guys hang out with us!
ooooh nice car!
What are you going to do with your excess sunday stress now that you're not Primary president?! I wonder if your poop story is worse than mine! :)
At least the week's over -- right? And now you've got a new car. WOO HOO! So I guess you can't move onto our street now :(
I wanted to comment on the hair - when my girls just got their hair cut, Zoe REALLY wanted it super short; she kept putting her hand about to her ear to show me how short she wanted it. Even after she got like 6" lopped off she told the lady, "No, you need to cut *more* off!" but I wouldn't let her. She really wanted it like Caroline's! Congrats on the new car & the calling release! Phew!
Looks like a busy week! I like the car, I won't let Lee see, he would be very jealous. How did your "Sunday of rest" go? I was released almost 2 months ago and I still have moments of panic on Saturday night or Sunday morning thinking I have forgotten to do something. Then I realize I haven't. It's a great feeling! =-)
Nice new car!!! I love Accord's! Congrats on being released! Maybe you will get to enjoy Relief Society for a while! :)
Post a Comment