
I am happy to support and promote Nie Nie Day - as so designated by DesignMom. NieNie Day has been set aside for auctions to raise funds that will go directly to the Nielson Family to offset the mounting medical and household expenses after their terrible airplane crash. Molly and I have submitted a few Susie Baby items to the A Room Somewhere auction and hope that our contribution will bring at least a few dollars to help in any way we can. Please, if you are so inclined, check it out and see if any of the items featured on this list of auctions appeal to you. (I have seen some previews and there are some great goodies from some very talented people!) If shopping is not your thing, but you would like to contribute to the family, click on the blue button on my sidebar - this takes you to a paypal account. If you don't use PayPal, you can contribute at any Bank of America (Christian and Stephanie Nielson Rehab Fund) or Wells Fargo Bank (Stephanie Nielson Fund). 100% of all proceeds will go to the family.
I feel helpless but every small donation matters and makes a difference. Can't donate? Offer a prayer (or several) on their behalf, for their 4 small children who have gone to Utah to live with Aunts and Uncles, for their parents at their bedside, for the surgeons and staff who will be caring for them for the next several months, for the family of Doug Kinneard who passed away shortly after the crash. Take time to kiss and squeeze the ones you love. Pass along links of auctions to your friends. Add the donate button to your own sidebar. Click here to get the html code for the button.
I feel helpless but every small donation matters and makes a difference. Can't donate? Offer a prayer (or several) on their behalf, for their 4 small children who have gone to Utah to live with Aunts and Uncles, for their parents at their bedside, for the surgeons and staff who will be caring for them for the next several months, for the family of Doug Kinneard who passed away shortly after the crash. Take time to kiss and squeeze the ones you love. Pass along links of auctions to your friends. Add the donate button to your own sidebar. Click here to get the html code for the button.
Like it? Does a baby girl in your life need one too?
Check out A Room Somewhere silent auction to bid on one of your own! (Lot # 41).
Thank you.












6 comments:
My mom and I are going to check out the auctions! ♥
Kate is just beautiful. She has the fullest lips- they look so kissable.Good luck with your items selling! It is humbling and inspiring to see the goodness of people in the wake of such sadness.
That blankie is super cute!
Get rid of word verification :D please
I came across your blog from the auctions and your daughter is precious!
ellamarieboutique.blogspot.com
encounteringella.blogspot.com
Meredith...I love that you're doing this. I need to come up with something I can do to help our. I just met Stephanie once, but she was so inspiring and great, and this story has affected me so much.
Anyway, I'm also sorry about the class!! I'm really anxious to teach that class but I was supposed to teach it after we got home from a month of being away and right before we left for China and it was just too crazy so I postponed it until right after we got back and the timing wasn't good...no one signed up. Anyway, I really want to do it again. I am planning on doing one in November (I'm just doing photography classes in September and October) but if you have a group of friends who are interested we can arrange a time before then. It would really be such a fun class. I love teaching because it gets me more revved up for my own mothering.
Your girls are darling! How did all that time fly by so fast?
Let me know about the class and let's stay in touch.
--Shawni
I saw you and Kate with that blankie on Sunday and my first thought was "man, where can I get one of those?". Now I know, and I will for sure to help this family out just a little bit.
Post a Comment