
Caroline started her 2nd year of preschool (MWF 9-11:30am) with my dear friend who has an
amazing in home preschool program. We love Mrs. Packer - Lindsay went to two years of preschool with her and I am SOOOO glad she didn't move this summer like was planned - I really wanted Caroline to spend another year with her. She has the most loving, nurturing, creative, & academic preschool. I know kids don't need a lot more than love and fun to thrive but they have so much fun learning, the academics are really secondary. All of the sudden, they just know stuff! Caroline has a truly special relationship with Mrs. Packer - they both share a love, or dare I say obsession, with all things Tinkerbell!

Caroline was so excited last week when she got her preschool bag at preschool open house - "it's a jeans bag Mommy - I wanted a jeans bag!" Every year Mrs. Packer personalizes a tote for the kids to use as their school bag and of course, 4 year olds get the blue denim bag. She picked out her new school outfit today...notice she is head to toe in...BLUE! I couldn't get her to wear her new brown school sandals because they weren't blue like her Tinkerbell flip-flops. Oh well. At least they match!

Clockwise from top left: Hanging out on the couch watching some morning TV with a sucker, carpool with Josh and Emory, more sucker time, with Mrs. Packer, lining up outside to go home, and lunch out after school with Madison and Brynley.
5 comments:
I'm glad that Caroline had a good first day of school! I go back a week from today! You go alot earlier! ♥
Oh! She looks so cute and grown up! Tell her I love her new outfit and she looks "styling and profiling!" I am glad she had a wonderful first day of school!
Jeannie
I think you guys have kidersteps and we don't so I think that's why they have testing in as an option. I will have to hear your long story about not signing Caroline up for kindersteps sometime. Well what can I say besides Caroline is a peach and a smart one at that!
Hooray for preschool! My girls wanted the updated countdown every day for about 3 weeks, when preschool would start. It's a big class but there are some really cute & good kids in there; it'll be another fun year! Caroline's a cutie.
I think I'm the only person who never signed my girls up for anything else after Chris said she was moving... I just knew they wouldn't actually move :) Too bad she lost a lot of clients, but at least she's still here for those of us that are so loyal. I'm so glad that now all of my kids will have had her for both years ~ it'll be a SAD day at the end of this year when we're all done!
She looks so cute and grown up! It's so weird to me that you guys have started the whole school thing. I am barely coming to terms with the fact that school starts in less than a month here.
Post a Comment