Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Um, Seriously?

Caroline, Ellie & Lindsay

I will admit, it wasn't perfect to start with. I had started organizing their closet over the weekend and that got put on hold part way thru...piles of sorted clothes to be put away/given away etc. (We are working on buying a car for Steve and that is somewhat time consuming.) Anyway, they kept playing over the last couple days adding mess on top of mess. I guess I made the mistake of saying I will finish my organizing projects (translation - toss their special stuff junk and get rid of toys and clothes...) so they didn't have to clean up. Well, it went from kind of untidy to a mess to "Holy crap! I literally cannot see the floor!!!" I think I have said it before but never truly meant it. What do you even do at this point? I am thinking of renting a bulldozer.

6 comments:

Kayleigh said...

It looks like they were playing 52 pick up with their toys! Good luck cleaning that up!

Jeannie

Kathleen said...

HAHAHAH! those girls are SO adorable. i would also like to point out that the parts of the room not covered in, "stuff" are completely adorable too. i am seriously digging caroline's pirate style.

Kathleen said...

oh and p.s. your new little header thing is pretty stinkin cute too! how do you do those???

Meredith said...

Kathleen - thanks for the compliments - the header - it is digital scrapbooking my friend! And Steve was really in love with her pirate look too - she had a tiny little braid that day and it was hanging out from under the pirate bandanna so perfectly!

The Evans Family said...

Hee, hee. Reminds me of somebody I used to know years ago...=-)

Maddy said...

Oh my gosh. I cannot believe my daughter contributed to that. AUGH!!!