
I have a cousin named Neil and he lives in New Jersey. Neil just turned 18 last week and is a great guy. During our family reunion in Oregon, our kids all grew quite fond of him. In fact, early on in our trip, the kids named him "Fatty." I am guessing it has something to do with his hefty size! LOL! Anyway, the name stuck! Neil was such a great sport with all the little kiddos. He played games, watched movies, played at the beach, supervised all the children in the hot tub, (He is a lifeguard after all!) and even sat with them for meals on occasion. I know little kids can be a drag sometimes, but Neil didn't seem to mind, as long always has he had his phone near by so he could txt msg all his peeps in NJ! Neil stayed in Portland several days later than the rest of his family so he could "study" with his sister Alison for the SAT. During that time, we spent more time Fatty - he came with us to see the Dam, Fish Hatchery and Multnomah Falls and we rode the light rail train from the airport back to Beaverton after dropping the rental van and getting Steve off to catch his flight. Things we will remember about Fatty: Sunglasses. Hoodies. (When he wears them together he looked like the Unibomber and he doesn't even know who that is!) Skinny and tight jeans. text messages. Crazy shirts. Swooping hair. Wearing Lindsay's Hannah Montana Wig. Spilling caramel corn on the floor and eating it.

I Wonder if he wants this collage on his Facebook page...
6 comments:
Looks like you had alot of fun.
He sounds like so much fun!! Everyone needs a cool Aunt/Unlce to play with.
Fatty could pass for the Unibomber! That is so funny. What a great experience for Lindsay and Caroline to have with their older cousin.We are glad y'all had such a great time in Oregon.
Jeannie
I forgot about the caramel corn on the floor, that was hillarious. I'm sure it is not something he would remember but that was so classic. I'm surprised you didn't mention his use of the word "tool" in scattergories or his use of the word "furple", Neil is so funny!
Awesome! Neil rocks. I know he had fun with you guys,
We're quite fond of Fatty, too!
Post a Comment