Thursday, April 3, 2008

A $10 Miracle - The Ped Egg


This thing is amazing. The picture looks gross (the dumping out of the skin shavings...eewwww!) but it works! I will save you all the gory details about how well it worked on my horrid feet but let me tell you, whatever your dry and cracked heel needs are, this little thing is worth every penny. I got mine for $9.99 at Walgreen's. It not only works, but it works well AND quickly!!!

11 comments:

Molly said...

Ummm, you forgot to mention that you first tried it at my house!!! Yes, we love the Ped Egg.

Meredith said...

Um, I NEVER tried yours!!! hehehe...that was Maddy!!!

Alison + Brandon said...

Hmm, I've seen this on TV and been skeptical. But you have convinced me to look into it further. My feet definitely need help.

Dustin said...

Yes -- it was me that was ped-egging my feet when we got the call that the realtors were on the way over. Ha ha! And I want one.

Dustin said...

CRAP! It's Maddy. I'm logged in as Dustin

Abbey said...

I've always wondered if that worked! One of my biggest pet peeves is when my feet get all dry despite all my moisturizing efforts. I'll have to try it!

Jill said...

I so have one of those...and they are awesome! I got mine at Target for $10.00. It works better than those razor things that cut your feet up and then you have to cover your heels in band-aids and Neosporin because you can't walk!
Love it!

Meghan, Carson and the Kiddos said...

It kind of looks like a glorified cheese grator. That's funny. I'm trying to decide is I should invest because my gross, gnarley dancer's feet need a lot of help, but I don't want to use it only to undue what I've done the next day. I guess it's worth a try though.

Cicily said...

I've got to get me one of those! My heels are horrible during flip-flop season. Thanks for the consumer report.

Michelle said...

I've seen this on T.V. and was also skeptical, but you've convinced me to try it! Thanks for the tip!

Clemstock said...

My feet look horrible--I am buying one of these.