Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A baby's on the way...(but it's not ours...)

UPDATE: Here is a link to Molly's blog entry and their new baby boy Zac!! After an extremely long day (just a regular busy day but it all seems longer and harder when very pregnant) with all the kids that ultimately ended with my keys accidentally being locked in the car at a soccer team party, we finally got to go and see the sweet little guy last night at around 7:30pm.
_______________________________________________________

Molly (my little sister) has been admitted tonight and will be having her new little "tax deduction" sometime on April 15th! Check her blog for details....I decided to post here too because I don't know if our family/friends checks my blog or her blog more often so, here is a link to Molly's blog for updates! (More details about her being admitted are there.)

We are so excited!! Luckily, my painting is FINALLY done so when I get her kiddos tomorrow (Debbie is staying the night with them) I will not have a paint mess for the first time in about 5 weeks! THAT is a relief!!!

1 comment:

La Yen said...

Hey--it IS Jen and Waldo. I was just thinking about you a few weeks ago. Because I am psychic, I guess. (Now if I could just get my own TV show...) email me at waldoswife at gmail and I will fill you in!