Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Time to post some more...

...but my drive is failing me! I have tons of fun stuff from last week to post about and need to get it up but I have SO much other pressing things right now...my house is not ready for baby! Not that the baby cares, yes, I get that, but MOMMY cares! I wish I was sitting around with my feet up eating bon bons waiting for my c-section in 6 days and my house would magically finish being cleaned, last minute organization done, all the laundry caught up, and my children doing things the first (or second or even third) time I asked them. No, I am balancing my motivation to get some projects/cleaning done with bouts of crashing on the couch with an ice pack on my swollen feet! So, a little bit every day and hopefully by Monday night, I can relax before I go in on Tuesday. Sleep is miserable right now. I start one place (sofa, recliner, bed) then usually end up somewhere else around 3am. How many pillows does it take a pregnant women to be comfortable? Well, me, usually 4-5. But I have several friends and my sister who have not had the sleep difficulties I have had. My body aches and strains and is pulled to the limits to keep this baby contained! It is not fair!

Oh well. This too shall pass. And the first thing to recover after the baby is delivered is the swollen feet so I have that to look forward to! (Oh, and a cute little bundle of joy!)

And be on the look out in the next day or two - Lindsay has started her own blog post and needs to get it finished - it is so cute!!

9 comments:

Maddy said...

Yeah, post some pictures because my sister has all of them on her camera!

Plus, you only have until MOnday to show us all of the fun things you have been doing. I want to see home improvmenet pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cousin :)

Soon you will be like me in a house with 3 little girls... It's crazy!! Poor Steve is really going to be out-numbered! I love seeing the pictures of the girls, I can't believe how big they've gotten (or that you didn't call when you were in Portland for the holidays!!). Hope to see you all soon!

Meredith said...

Hey Kai! Send me an email and give me some contact info for you! mmsimpsonatcoxdotnet (Make sense? as not to actually publish my email address...)

Meghan, Carson and the Kiddos said...

I wish I could be there to help with all the last minute stuff. I went so early with Audrey that I had nothing done...oh well. Make sure you take plenty of time to relax in between projects! Can't wait for Lindsay's post!

Sims Family said...

Even if the house was ready and cleaned, it would just get messed up again, so don't stress! :) By the way, my feet are STILL swollen, although my ankles are back! Yay!

Jill said...

Oh my goodness! You sound miserable, but you just keep going...what a woman! I say, just take it easy because, all those things will eventually get done and no one is going to suffer if you don't wash that last load of darks! :D

Abbey said...

Tuesday!! Are you ready to have 3 kids? Also, the jam is delicious, thank you mucho!! And the bib you made is totally fabulous too, it's my new favorite thing!

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

i cant wait to see her blog, ashley wants to start one too. that will be fun for them to kep in touch. good luck with baby on tuesday.

Kayleigh said...

Meredith,
Good luck! Can't wait to see you this summer with baby!
Kayleigh