(Tooth pictures are always for Aunt Shelly - she hates this kind of thing - grosses her out so, enjoy!) The toothless wonder strikes again! Lost tooth number 3 before school today. It had been close for a week. She was having a hard time eating so she wanted "soft lunches" for school last week - yogurt, applesauce, that sort of thing. Well, today as she was getting ready for school I took one look at her and it was practically sideways. I told her to let me get it out of there. So I yanked it.
What Gives Kids Confidence?
1 week ago












6 comments:
Are you dying to have that giant jar of candy in your house!!! But, how fun for her to win that! Your children look so beautiful for Easter. We are doing the Saturday Easter Bunny thing too-no more Easter Bunny on Sunday!
was that kids who live 5 doors down from us who won the robbin eggs? she had a bunch and was trying to send us some... couldn't quite understand how they got so many (it's all making sense now)
looks like your a pro at the teeth pulling. i know where to send my kids if daddy isn't home to do it. what's the tooth fairy bringing lindsay?
3 teeth already? Whoa. That's awesome!
The candy tasted great. YUM
For whoever asked here or the previous post comments - I decided to put my comments on "moderate" at about 1am (bad time to make big decisions like that) and forgot that I needed to actually "moderate" them!!!
Eh, I think I will take them off moderate but leave the stupid word verification part though.
how adorable are your kids???? they are beautiful! when are you due? you look so tiny!
Your girls a beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! YOu had that baby yet?
Post a Comment