Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!! We are REALLY painting today!!!

OK, I have an easter post about ready to go - (the girls were beautiful of course!) but I wanted to get something up today and will add pictures later. My AMAZING friends who I love like a mom and dad are coming over today to help us paint the hallway and great room. The other day when I was having my nervous break down and "I can't get anything done" melt down, my dear friend Marty called and I debated about answering the phone because, well, I was a pregnant crying mess! I am sure the Lord doesn't care too much if we paint or not, but it truly was an answer to my pathetic prayers when she called. She said "what is bugging you the most - I know you have been behind especially because Caroline was so sick for all of spring break - we are coming over to help." So, she came Thursday and we gutted and reorganized a few cabinets and scheduled a painting party for today. I love them so much!!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

How sweet! I love good friends! They are the best-sorry I live so far away and can't help you!

Maddy said...

Can't wait to see pictures!

Maddy said...

Uhhhh, and PS where is the post raving about what a great friend I am to have come over and let my kids trash your recently cleaned up house? Huh huh huh? ;p

PS What happened at the meeting?

Katrina said...

Marty really loves you, and I am so glad that you have a surrogate mom for times such as these. By "these" I mean the sobbing, disappointing, crazy, can't seem to pull-it-together, and "overwhelmed with hormones" - times. I'd come help, but probably end up crying with you on the floor. I'm glad that Marty is a bit more put together. :D