Simply this: Because I have been keeping a promise - my kids and I have been working on a lot of sorting and organizing and cleaning (we gutted and organized their room and they even learned to mop) after traveling and the holidays. We made a bargain that included no TV/Movies for the kids, no computer time for me. (Except for mission critical emails like planning a family reunion!)
So now that we are full swing into rolling out the new church year for primary, with our first activity day tomorrow, first Sunday of the new year with an *almost* full staff of teachers and preparing my Sharing Time lesson (and new year birthday treats and new teacher packets etc.), I am a little swamped. So, watch for a fabulous entry about our Super Duper fun Christmas vacation to Oregon sometime after Sunday at 4pm when it will all be over.
And for the poll? My super funny brother in law aside who says I write too much, thanks for the responses. I will be making my collages with no more than 4 pictures in a larger size, I will mix it up with full size photos as well.
Thanks and Happy New Year!
What Gives Kids Confidence?
1 week ago












1 comment:
Uh hello - it's MONDAY!
And what was on Caroline's foot? I have to know!
Glad I got to chat with you yesterday. Once school gets back in let's hang out one day!
Post a Comment