...in digital scrapbooking. I am getting new software for my birthday so now I have been "making do" to create what I want, it is just harder and trickier because what I have been using is not as nimble or flexible so it takes a lot longer. I have done 12 layouts for calendar for some Christmas gifts with my sister, a little on my blog and for my sisters' blogs, just a little here and there. I really like this one I did today. I am going to put it in a frame to send to work with daddy...Edited to add: I think Lindsay looks so much like my mom in this photograph - she has my mom's nose and my mom was notorious for a small, barely there smile in pictures.












5 comments:
lOVE IT! Which program are you using? I like the memo plate and the watermark. From the program, or from the web? Hopefully they'll call YOU to do the ward program. You get lots and lots of practice with that . . .
I so want to learn this digital scrapbooking. Do you use photoshop? I have Photoshop Elements-do you know how that works? I need serious help! Your header is so cute-simple and classy!
I hope you don't mind...I linked you on my blog...it's been so fun glimpsing into your life...isn't it funny where life takes you and who you run into after many years...:)
No denying your daughters are adorable! Scrapbooking online...now that's my kind of scrapbooking!
That looks great! You are giving me a desire to start something new....
Post a Comment