Update - OK - now I am thinking this one! Same bag style but patchwork instead and I am in love. And I am not usually an obsessive purse girl! It is my birthday tomorrow, I think I will take care of ordering it!

Super cute, right? It is handmade by a seller in Etsy from South Jordan, Utah and all her bags are darling! They are priced well for the work I KNOW it takes to make one. I just don't have it in me to come up with a bag. But I totally dig this one. It has 5 interior pockets, multi-layers of interior facings and fleece to make a stable, sturdy, yet soft bag. And she will make a "quick trip diaper and wipe" bag to match. Check out Janie and Clutterbags on Etsy.












6 comments:
totally cute! it looks like a fun swim bag or church bag too. When is your newest little firl coming?
That IS cute! I will have to check out that website!!!
Super Cute!
Adorable! I lover her stuff. I like this one too:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8938682
This is the one that my sister is hot for: http://www.amazon.com/Harveys-Womens-Seat-Belt-Diaper/dp/B000HAOSHE
It's made out of seatbelts. Talk about durable.
Very cute, those are way cuter than the one I got off Ebay a few years ago, probably more sturdy too.
Post a Comment