I have an old friend from high school who swears by acupuncture for seasonal allergies. Hmmm.....
I am also beginning to think I may have an honest to goodness sinus infection. I can keep the allergy symptoms like the itchy eyes and sneezing, mostly at bay but even on Zyrtec-D and Tylonol Severe Cold and Sinus I am still producing enough of the green stuff all day long that I should be losing water weight! Nice, huh? But, I feel almost fine - I don't even really feel sick. Oh - I did have a blocked ear for a week. The kids each missed a bit of school. Steve finally went to the Doc when he couldn't kick his cough and was up every night in a coughing fit, and was told it is Bronchitis.
Anyway, I have been blogger slacker extraordinaire! I even had a friend email me to see if I was OK - it seemed as if I had fallen off the face of the earth. It is 2am and I am getting a couple of posts out there - more to come Sunday afternoon. I am doing it mostly for myself because if I never get this stuff "down on paper/blog" it is forgotten. We have about 47 sessions of Stake Conference to attend this weekend plus a twin cousin birthday party for Kate and Zac. A little early for Kate but it works out with family being in town. it seems we have had SOMETHING going on every night for about 3 weeks. I am ready to sloooooooow down!
Upcoming posts will include:
*my birthday and trip to Atlanta from all the way back in January!
*Lindsay and some cool stuff at school
*Spring break adventures
*Almost sleepovers for the girls
*Preschool field trip
*I am sure a bunch of other stuff I am sure.....
Thanks for all the shout outs and well wishes - I have just been a busy Mama trying to keep most of the balls in the air!












7 comments:
Glad you are back! I thought you did not believe in sinus infections?????
Seriously, Have you ever tried Allegra? It does wonders for me. Have to read the rest now...
Glad you are back, I was wondering if you were just busy, etc. I have enjoyed reading about your cousin Neil and his progress on their blog. I am glad he seems to be doing well. It always helps me put life into perspective and be grateful I just have little aches and pains.
Glad you're back from your blogging hiatus. I needed a break, too. I love the pictures!
Glad you are back! My mom was just asking if you were ok. I told her I've seen you alive and well on Facebook, so I knew you must be ok. Good thing for that or I may have been worried too!
I have a few things to say to you: A) First of all, those brownies look delicious. (Why are my comments/replies always about food?!?) B. That is really sweet of you to put a picture/comment of me on your blog C. I'm so glad you took pictures of the Cook Off. They turned out great and that was so fun! See ya Wednesday
PHEW! I'm so glad you're back to blogging. I felt like I could always count on you to make me feel guilty ;p
Zyrtec is the only thing that works for me as well. You should by the Costco brand, Aller-Tec (Zyrtec generic). It comes in a bottle of 300 for $17. If yours are seasonal, you may not need that many, but I have to take them year round.
Post a Comment