
My darling and her
perfect pumpkin!
Last Thursday I was able to chaperone Caroline's Pumpkin Patch field trip. It as a lovely, yet hot, day but the kiddos had loads of fun selecting and decorating pumpkins, a tractor pulled hay ride, feeding farm animals, running the hay maze multiple times, yummy snacks and jumping in the bounce castle. I know - a key activity for every visit to the pumpkin patch! Our little group included Caroline and two friends Madison and Morgan. We were the
Ghost group by the way! I am so glad I was able to go - for all of Lindsay's years of preschool I never had a big enough car. Then, last year I had a big enough car but was too big and preggo to want to go on a field trip so this was the year. I might do it again too! These little ones adore their teacher and she makes for so many great experiences for them. I am so glad to continue preschool with Mrs. P!

All sorts of pumpkin patch antics.

Decorating our pumpkins with seasonal foam stickers - they love doing this!

Feeding the goats. We also fed pigs.

We are the Ghosties!
1 comment:
I love Autumn and the fun activities that come along with it.
Caroline is so cute and looks like she is having the time of her life.
Post a Comment