Thursday, October 23, 2008

Here's a tag while I am gone to Disneyland!

Support your local lemonade stand. This past saturday the girls had a lemonade stand and made about $14 bucks. They were trying to earn more spending money for Disneyland. We leave tomorrow bright and early and come back Monday or possibly Tuesday. We may need an additional day. Daddy really needs a vacation. He has not slowed down a moment since July working crazy man hours. We never see him. So, here is a tag to get to know me a bit better. These are so goofy but kinda fun.

Four jobs I have had:
1. Soccer Referee
2. Dairy Queen
3. Kinko's for like 100 years
4. Site's USA Sales Rep (demographic software)

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Steel Magnolias
2. Dead Poet's Society
3. The Parent Trap (the original, of course)
4. Top Gun

Four places I have lived:
1. Aloha, OR
2. Provo, UT
3. Springville, UT
4. Chandler, AZ

Four TV show I watch:
1. House
2. ER
3. The View
4. Project Runway

Four places I have been:
1. Hawaii
2. South Korea
3. Mexico (for only a day...and I live 3 hours from there!)
4. I went on a student exchange to an all-girls boarding school in Upstate NY. Does that count?

Four Celebrity's you have met:
1. Donny Osmond (at Kinko's - I helped him make his son's baptism program)
2. Marie Osmond (at Kinko's - I helped her with visuals for a YW lesson)
3. I don't know anyone famous. I can't even think of a brush with the great or near great right now and I used to play that game with a girl I worked with at Kinko's! Which by the way is not even called Kinko's anymore. I went their today and it is called FedEx Office. An era has come and gone.
4. Still got nothin'

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Dairy, almost anything, especially ice cream
2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
3. Breakfast foods
4. Mexican Food

Four places I would like to visit:
1. England
2. Bali
3. France
4. Italy

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Simplifying and continuing to make my home more livable since moving isn't likely right now
2. Losing the last 12 pounds
3. Lindsay turning 8 - it is after all, her favorite number because she gets baptized.
4. Kate's foot correction completed

Four friends I am tagging:
1. Alison R.
2. Katrina C.
3. Molly A.
4. Jeannie S.


4 comments:

sara said...

Great list! I hope it's a super fun trip; of course how could it not be? Happiest place on earth and all :)

jeannie said...

Have the BEST time at Disneyland! I am glad you get to have a little vacation! Thanks for tagging me, Does that mean that I am to tag four friends?

Shawni said...

Hope you're having a GREAT time. Wish we were there too.

Love the pink booties. Love the pictures of them too!

Michelle said...

I am so jealous! I hope you guys have so much fun!!!
Isn't it SO wierd that Kinko's isn't in the name anymore? Crazy!