
Many of you know that Molly and I have dabbled in another blog, sitting off on my sidebar called "
Tuesdays with Molly." We get together and craft, cook, can, bake, eat junk, whatever. It usually happens on a Tuesday, hence the name. We took some time off to focus on the holidays, Molly's move, travel, etc. Anyway...we finally have a few new posts up over there and are totally back in the saddle again. We also linked up a post to a Linky Party hosted by Wendy at
The Shabby Nest. Wendy's blog is one I follow and am always so inspired. When she decided to host a blog party with ideas about taming kid clutter, I knew I had at least a couple tricks my sleeve (only a couple - I will be reading others ideas to learn some more tricks) that were worthy to share.
4 comments:
Girl, you ALMOST gave me away! Yes, I'm in the SouthEast Valley... and I'm the "other" one you've heard of... we headed the team together:) Michelle had the initial rally for teachers idea, I had the oust the big wig (what the teachers wanted) idea... we combined and have been friends ever since.
Love the Christmas updates in February. IF it makes you feel any better... I haven't even listed and update yet.
Darling family:)
PrettyOrganizer
Finally. I loved your other sight!
So glad you are back Tuesdaying!
Meredith,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I'm glad to have found you here, and plan to follow both of your blogs! Have a great evening.
Kimm
Post a Comment