Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A give away...with a catch!


So my friend Maddy is doing a cute give away on her blog, but the catch is -- you in turn have to have a give away. Like I needed to add more to my "to do" list but I love love love the creative challenge!

The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)
4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
I did not make up the rules -- I SWEAR! These are the REAL rules.

The catch? Oh the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will win a marvelous homemade gift by me!
Let the games begin!!

7 comments:

jeannie said...

Count me in, I think. what in the world will I make?

Kathleen said...

i already posted this on my blog... i'm just roaming the internet looking for free stuff... count me in!!!

Katrina said...

HOORAY HOORAY! Hiiiiiii girlfriend! I'm surprised that I even made it in the top 5 (Thank you Google Reader!!), and now I'm a little apprehensive... What on earth will I give? Ah well, I'll worry about that TOMORROW.

Kayleigh said...

OH YEAH!!!!!! I made it...hmm what will I make? :)

Maddy said...

I think my sister is so funny!! And I think I should get to be a fifth without having to do it again!

Brittany said...

Bummer...I missed out! I guess I should spend more time on Blogger than on Facebook. What a cute idea :) I might just do it anyway.

Brittany said...

I posted it on my blog. We will see what happens!