Saturday, January 24, 2009

If you would, say a prayer for my cousin, Neil.

My cousin Neil (mentioned this past summer in THIS post) was in a terrible car crash last night and I don't know a whole lot but he is on a ventilator with severe head trauma. We adore and love him immensely and of course our entire family is devastated. He is a senior in high school and his family lives in New Jersey. If you would, say a prayer for my cousin, Neil. Thank you so much...












Neil (aka Fatty), Lindsay and Caroline
Summer 2008 in Oregon

6 comments:

Maddy said...

I'm so sorry to hear this -- lots of prayers!

Laurie and Mike said...

I'm so sad. We have you all in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated.

Kayleigh said...

Mere-

I am so sorry. I will be praying for fatty :(

Quincy Sorensen said...

Please keep up posted. I will pray for Neil and your family. We love you.

The Evans Family said...

Oh no! We will keep you all in our prayers, keep us posted with how he is doing.

jeannie said...

I am praying for Fatty. I am amazed at the many people who joined the facebook page for him. I was the 574th person to join. He is a very loved boy. I know that the Lord hears our prayers!