your mom must be looking down with a big smile. She worked so hard @ at giving 100% all the time and it seems to have rubbed off on youand your sisters. My Brooklyn has a blog that she reallyloves to work on its www.brooklynscarb.blogspot.com if you have a sec check it out. take care and say hello to everyone. Brooks
I guess in Arizona, you really do appreciate the weather when it is seasonably appropriate. I have noticed people still wear flip-flops here when it is cold outside. Cute pictures of the girls! What are your thanksgiving plans?
Oh my gosh, thank you so much for the advice! I never knew about the "basinet insert" and that answers so many questions! Thanks again! Hope you don't mind if I ask you future follow up queries! So much to know!
Let every mother realize that she has no greater blessing than the children which have come to her as a gift from the Almighty; that she has no greater mission than to rear them in light and truth, in understanding and love; that she will have no greater happiness than to see them grow into young men and women who respect principles of virtue, who walk free from the stain of immorality and from the shame of delinquency...I remind mothers everywhere of the sanctity of your calling. No other can adequately take your place. No responsibility is greater, no obligation more binding than that you rear in love and peace and integrity those whom you have brought into the world.
7 comments:
Actually, I was going to make a comment about the hats, scarves and FLIP FLOPS. Yep. It's cold.
your mom must be looking down with a big smile. She worked so hard @ at giving 100% all the time and it seems to have rubbed off on youand your sisters. My Brooklyn has a blog that she reallyloves to work on its www.brooklynscarb.blogspot.com if you have a sec check it out. take care and say hello to everyone. Brooks
I guess in Arizona, you really do appreciate the weather when it is seasonably appropriate. I have noticed people still wear flip-flops here when it is cold outside.
Cute pictures of the girls!
What are your thanksgiving plans?
I have very similar pictures of Hayden and Bryn on the swingset fomr yesterday! They came in and said it was freezing!!! (70 degrees at the time!)
57 degrees would be swimsuit wether i am pretty sure!!!! i am totally moving to arizona. you've convinced me!!
I know -- I was debating whether or not to turn on the heat this weekend, but it looks like I might get a few more heat-free days.
Oh my gosh, thank you so much for the advice! I never knew about the "basinet insert" and that answers so many questions! Thanks again! Hope you don't mind if I ask you future follow up queries! So much to know!
Post a Comment