Just wanted to let my peeps know that right now Crazy 8, Gymboree's lower priced, trendier cousin (Think Old Navy to GAP) is having an extra30% off sale right now - it ends Friday at 3pm Eastern time. So, I was able to pick up these little numbers for school. (Next year I will have TWO kiddos to keep in tip top uniform shape.)
Navy Blue Polo for $3.49 - can't have enough of these. Got a couple of white too. Wish they had red...
Wide leg capri jean $6.99 (Got this in a couple of sizes - thanks Molly for the tip - these are SOOO stinkin' cute on Bryn!) Sure, Danika, it is not as cheap as you can get some boy uniform - accecptable items but the (cute) girl stuff is harder to find.
Navy Blue Polo for $3.49 - can't have enough of these. Got a couple of white too. Wish they had red...
Wide leg capri jean $6.99 (Got this in a couple of sizes - thanks Molly for the tip - these are SOOO stinkin' cute on Bryn!) Sure, Danika, it is not as cheap as you can get some boy uniform - accecptable items but the (cute) girl stuff is harder to find.
Even got the big girls their Easter dress for this coming spring for $11.89! (You're welcome, Steve.) These will coordinate quite nicely with a pink classic smocked dress Grandma Shirley has already given to Kate that should fit around Easter time.Plus a few other equally well-priced goodies that may find their way under the Christmas tree. Coincidentally, I got all 3 girls their Christmas dress for this year from Crazy 8 during a similar winter clearance sale. So far, I have been extremely happy with everything I have purchased from Crazy 8, Molly as well. She LOVES their boy clothes for Hayden.












5 comments:
Yep, I love school uniforms for boys! The only thing I've bought Brandon in 2 years is jeans, because he grew and he keeps ripping holes in the knees. Not sure what I'll think about a girl with school uniforms...
So, did you never place that order the other week with the pants for Hayden? Please reply to this, I have no cell reception and I need to know if I need to place an order for myself.
i am always so surprised how you and maddy find such CUTE things that fit that insane dress code! props to you guys!
I got Brynley the same Easter dress, hope you don;t mind! She already ahs another one but I thought she'd have fun matching the other girls!
I can't wait to see those super cute pants!
Post a Comment