C Jane (Courtney) made a link to an article in the NY Times about everyone's favorite inspiring Mama, Nie. Check out this article here.
It does give more insight into their physical condition and how the family is doing. Also, it tells how last week's auctions totals have topped upwards of $100,000. (If anyone is interested, our little contribution to the auction went for $65 and had several bidders!) As I am in a power struggle with Caroline today, I am again inspired to make a better go at it with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
This is my third attempt to make a comment, something is going on with my browser. Anyway, I just emailed you to tell you how this article affected me. This couple is blessing the lives of thousands of thousands of people. The Lord does move in mysterious ways.
Wow -- that is great that they earned so much. And woo hoo on your blanket!
Hello Meredith! Thanks for your nice comment! It is always lovely to hear from you. No rush on the header . . . I'm still just trying to figure out changing my background. :) Maybe I'll wait until I see the header and then just choose a coordinating background color, like you've done with yours. I'll just experiment. Hello to your wonderful family! :)
Joshua and Katee were my favorite, too! I'm so happy he won. Did you ever see his mom in the audience? I loved her.
All I can say is that you are a good woman!
Post a Comment