Saturday, June 21, 2008

This is for you, Adrienne!

I take it back. I found one today when I was trimming a very tall shrub in the front yard. It is not quite 6 feet tall but pretty close! (Though much more slender than you fat weed...the only thing fat is me in my schlump-a-dump sweats!) We will be gone for the next 4 Saturdays so like it or not, 100 degrees at 10:30am, we needed to get the yard spruced up! (ETA: it was concealed inside the large shrub...not visable at all until I gave the bush a hair cut.)

3 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Ha, ha, ha! At least mine wasn't in the front yard, mine was hidden from view! =-)

Maddy said...

WHOA -- are you guys leaving already? Ellie and Lindsay need to play one more time before you take off. Let's plan an afternoon into evening sometime early this week.

And we finally got the earrings changed -- WOO HOO!

Jill said...

How can you stand that heat! And BTW, you look great. I love the pic of you in a swimming suit on your side bar...you are amazing!