Our girls are so lucky to have a dad who makes it a priority to take time off work to attend their special programs at school. Lindsay received the "Future Teacher" award at her class end of the year program. Is it wrong to say I felt my heart swell with pride when her teacher described all the ways Lindsay shines and excels? We were truly pleased to see all she accomplished throughout this school year. Of course, daddy and I "kidnapped her" from school and let her choose a lunch spot as well...she chose Subway.
On the last day of school, Caroline, Kate and I surprised Lindsay by showing up to have lunch with her. It was quite fun day - it was a free dress day/fund raiser for several teachers who will participate in the Breast Cancer 3-Day and must raise a certain amount of $$ to participate so, if the kids wanted to wear pink, they made a contribution to the cause. It is always fun to drop by the school and hang out...
With the end of school, summer officially starts - and we cannot wait for all the adventures summer break will bring!
(Man, this is formatting weird...and I am done fighting it.)












2 comments:
Yeah summer time. That gym you go to is great! we were members there for a while and we loved it too. kate is just darling
yeay for summer!
Post a Comment