Monday, June 9, 2008

And the blog goes on....

So much to blog about, so little time! I have had lots to catch up about so below this are several new entries as not to create the world's longest catch-up post! We have had the end of school, the beginning of summer break, new baby adventures, family in town, Dance recital, Kate's 1 month birthday milestone, etc. So, read (and post if you wish) accordingly. Time to update the blog for the month of June and clean up the sidebar of old news. I just wish it was as easy to de-clutter and update my house!

5 comments:

Katrina said...

You're doing great! At least your blog has text - I uh, meant to get mine in but have had a hard time concentrating as well. Everything looks great, well done.

sara said...

Great pics and updates! How fun to share the blessing day with your sister (at least I think she's your sister?) I'm still not convinced that Chris is moving; I'm going to call her this week to see if there's any update & I'll let you know if there is. Have a great week!

Sims Family said...

Cute header!!!! It looks like she is laughing to me!

Kayleigh said...

We love the pictures. I can't wait to see you. Kate looks SO cute. Tell Lindsay and Caroline Bobby can't wait to see them.
Love Ya!

Kelly Merrell said...

Your new baby is darling! We left just before we got to see her. (We are in Denver for the summer.) It looks like her hair is quite dark compared to your older girls. She must have got it from Steve? Dang girl, you look better than I do in a swimsuit and you just had a baby! If that isn't inspiration for me, I don't know what is!