Our Handsome Daddy!In honor of the best Husband and Daddy on Father's Day, here are a few of the things we all love about Steve:
Caroline:
He cuddles me at night
He gives me Popsicles
He reads me stories
He draws pictures for me but they are not so good and I think that is funny
He holds me on his shoulders
Lindsay:
He plays elephant with us (riding on his back)
He takes me to McDonald's
He has the Priesthood and gives me blessings
He lets me stay up late even if Mommy doesn't want me to
He watches Star Wars with me
Kate:
He snuggles me
He changes my diapers
He takes care of me when Mommy needs a break
He kisses me with his scratchy face
He sings me songs
Meredith:
I could not be more thrilled to honor Steve on Father's Day. He is the most fun, devoted, and dedicated father I know. Steve is just a big kid at heart and that translates well with his relationship with his daughters. From nightly rides on Daddy's back to Popsicle breaks to staying up late watching movies to playing baseball n the backyard, my girls could not ask for a better Daddy. Cuddles, story time, and outings together will all be memorable parts of my girl's childhood. We are grateful for a Dad who takes his responsibility as the Priesthood holder in our home seriously and strives to live a life that makes him worthy to use it to bless our family. I knew almost 12 years ago that Steve would make a great father. I was not wrong. He is the best and we all love him. Being the dad and husband to a bunch of girls could not possibly be easy - a whole lot of hormones and drama and lots of shoes - but he takes it in stride and doesn't complain too loudly when we are being a bunch of crazy ladies! We love you Steve and honor you this day! (This song is meaningful because we have an story book that is illustrated to this Billy Joel Song - it is an illustrated lullaby of sorts and the girls picked it for the slide show.)
4 comments:
Sam is a very good uncle! Tell him I said that! I can not wait to see you!!Also my mom says she loves to be around Sam. You Arizona readers Steve is aka Sam. Love ya!
Happy Father's Day! We may have to rumble over BEST Dad award, but I agree that's Steve's right up there.
Uh, that was about the cutest thing I've ever seen.
I love the slideshow! Steve is a very good uncle! I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment