Friday, February 1, 2008

Someone used my camera....

...and took the cutest picture of her little chubby feet! I love the red toes, courtesy of last week's babysitter who gave the girls a pedi. Caroline said she was trying to take a picture of the cute ruffle jeans. Cute? I couldn't agree more.


Ruffles 'n Toes by Caroline, age 4

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Cuuuute! My first impression was that you were taking a picture of your feet before you forgot what they looked like from a standing position. :D

Maddy said...

You're just showing off that your daughter can still fit in the ruffle jeans. At least I've got Sadie!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness!! Look at those sweet toes. I love to discover pictures after the camera has been "stolen".

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

Funny little feet. Hannah montana was good. I was actually surprised, but you know it is only on for a few days. it really was good though!