Steve said he looked up nesting online...wondering what was wrong with me. I told him not to bother - he just needed to go with it. For the most part, he is pretty agreeable. I want to paint a ton this weekend. He said he read pregnant women are supposed to be careful with painting - especially oil based paints. I told him not to worry as my plans all involve water based latex! My house is less of a mess than yesterday, that is good, so I can jump back into some projects. I am almost done with the girl's new ballet barre/dress-up clothes hanging spot in their room (just need to polyurethane the rod,) and look what I have been watching FOREVER on www.overstock.com - I was eying it for a while and then when we were ready to finally buy it, it was gone - out of stock. But I looked again this week to see if they had anything else. It was back!! So I ordered it today. Not bad for $200! (And shipping is always $2.95!) 415 reviews and 5 stars...I don't think we will be disappointed.













3 comments:
I like it! It looks really nice!
YEAY! You got it!!!!
It must be kismet! Some things are just meant to be. I like to call it, "Shopping by Destiny." Sometimes, if I find something very expensive, that I love, and later see it, either on sale, or still in my size, I thank the stars of destiny and figure that it was meant to be in my home. Welcome home leather - ah - couchey thing. You are where you belong. :D
Post a Comment