Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I voted today.

Have you?
Edited to add: This has been one amazing race to follow. I have had CNN on in the background for hours and there comes surprise after surprise - upsets, too close to call, going against conventional wisdom, the tide turning after weeks of...whatever. I was hoping for a Romney/Obama Arizona outcome, unfortunately, that is not the case. But as we learn in Social Studies and Government and Poli Sci classes, we can really only comment and have room to complain if we made an effort to exercise our right and duty to participate.

6 comments:

Maddy said...

Why yes, I have.

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

Of course....I have. Thanks for caring too!

Danika said...

I have, thanks to the best political: early mail-in ballots!

Sarah said...

Yes...yes I have. You already knew that though.:)

Michelle said...

I voted too! I was also hoping for Romney to win in Arizona-dangit!

Matt said...

Hi Mer, (It's Elasha, not Matt) I'm glad you voted. We too wish Romney had a better turnout.

By the way, did you try clicking on the Christmas photo in our blog? You can see the whole album if you do.

I'm still trying to decide how much into blogging I am. Not much so far - but I do enjoy seeing updates of friends and family. Our camera is currently broken anyway.

Happy belated birthday! I'll call soon!