Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It's Officially Merry Christmas!

Now that the nail polish is mostly gone from my bathroom and I can laugh about it now, we are on to happier, more merry things! I will get some pictures up later (a little trickier when not at my house but I will get it worked out) but for now, we had a wonderful, safe trip flying to Portland. I swear, I am sure we caused the plane to drag with the 8 bags we checked plus a ridiculous amount of carry-ons - it was Santa's sleigh that's for sure! We had the best of intentions of doing a lot of online shopping to ship straight here...didn't happen! But we are so happy to have been able to come to Oregon for Christmas for the first time since 2002. It is cold and wet. We love it. This is going to be so fun to spend Christmas and the week with Aunt Shelly, Uncle Joe, and Grandma Nadene.

Merry Christmas and may Santa bring you everything your heart desires! Because, well, that is the most important thing...!!!

2 comments:

Meghan, Carson and the Kiddos said...

Do you know if it's possible to do a slide show where I have the picture of the girls in the top right had corner?

Maddy said...

I can't believe you guys had a white Christmas! How fun! Enjoy your last relaxing Christmas without a baby! ;P