Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Photoshoot last week

Can I just say how thrilled I am with these pictures? My neighbor Yvonne took over 300 pictures last thursday for us. Here are about 15 or so of them - we got some great ones of Caroline - she has had a difficult time smiling for pictures until we figured out that she needed to show us her Tinkerbell smile! There are some beautiful neighborhoods near us...we just borrowed them! my little girls are growing up...

(If you don't want the whole music thing covering the pictures, click the "X" and it will shrink it. The music was just such a nice fit so I added it!)

7 comments:

Brittany said...

What fun photos!! You look TERRIFIC :)

Maddy said...

The dresses turned out so cute! Love the pictures! Where did you get the black ribbon? RNL? It's GORGEOUS!

Meredith said...

Do you mean the black lace waist? I bought the dresses at Neiman Marcus Last Call outlet last January for Christmas this year - I didn't make a single thing! (OK, Molly and I made the hair clips.) The black and white ribbon on Lindsay's clip is from RNL.

Michelle said...

Cute pictures! They look great! You look so great too!!

Jill said...

Those pics are amazing! What perfect locations. Your girls are beautiful.

Michelle said...

Yes, I know Matt and Beth Smith...I remember you telling me that before. In fact, I think I asked her about it before...didn't you guys know each other from school or something? I can't quite remember. They live in my neighborhood and used to be in my ward until it was split! Small world! :)

Meghan, Carson and the Kiddos said...

My in laws have been in town all weekend so I've been a little pre-occupied....hence, I haven't had time to post. But I'm going to do a lot this week and get the word out about said blog.