Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Wow - a school picture that doesn't stink!

I will be honest, I was not expecting much. Last year the Kindergarten picture was terrible. The lighting, the printing, and I hate to say it, her goofy expression! So, this year, she wanted the purple background "Mommy, some of my friends in the yearbook had the purple!" (extra $2) and I figured for two bucks, make the kid happy - get the purple! I mean, we had already picked out the outfit - had to be uniform red, white or blue (she chose red) and I was a little worried about the purple and red making too strong of a statement. Overall, I am happy with how the canned school picture went. A new and better vendor, thankfully. I am still more a fan of B/W art type photography (coming soon!) but this is cute. Her hair stayed curled, she looks like herself, and she was so proud to show it to me. I am jealous of her hair.

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Holy smokes, you've been posting like crazy. I am so jealous of Lindsay's school picture! Ellie's was not so cute.