
And we really love it. We really do! We were commenting that now we are nearly a complete family...Swingset -check. Bunk Bed... -check. Minivan... -check. Caroline commented that the only thing we are missing is a big upstairs house. I could not agree more. But another year, another big purchase. We broke it in quite well with a trip to Disneyland. (More on that later, I am sure...I have so much to blog about...) I had to put away all the cool I thought I had still left in me - we spent 4 months shopping for a car/van/truck/SUV/CUV that would work for us. Finally, we realized we needed the ultimate in convenience and comfort and there is none better than the Honda Odyssey for that. So we decided if we were getting the minivan, we would at least go all out - the color we both liked, leather, DVD, etc. We are happy. And thanks to Rush, our 13 year old neighbor across the street, we have even replaced the rear window!!!! (Something about throwing a tiny rock at a bird, it missed, bounced, and hit my rear window at just the right angle.) So we have had our first damage and I have been pulled over for the first time in it as well. (I didn't have my lights on - I had thrown out my back at soccer practice and could hardly drive, let alone remember to turn on lights! I could barely reach the glove box for the registration!) Oh, and an Orange Soda from McD's has spilled as well. (Steve, what were you thinking? The kids can get diet minute maid lemonade thru the drive thru on a trip - no sugar and no color to stain!!!) Thank goodness we got all weather floor mats. All this before we even have a license plate.
No comments:
Post a Comment