Caroline really wanted her hair shorter. It is no secret that I am a big fan of girls with short hair. Done it a few times myself. So when she said shorter, we hit the web and google images looking for inspiration.
Here is the before:

Chin length, a-line bob, stacked tight in back.
After...

Very short with some longer pieces around the top and front. But it is too long in places for her to deal with well. And Caroline was just not up for fussing with her hair. I wasn't up to fighting about it either. So...
I suggested we call Karen and go even shorter!

Ahh....love it!! Super short, more texture, choppy pieces. Just a little hair putty and it is sassy and spiky and super fun! Just like my cute little Caroline.

5 comments:
Cute haircut for a cute girl! It does look sassy!
Now that is Caroline Style! Her eyes look so blue. We love Caroline!!
Sorry, I posted as Brad.
Oh my gosh! I can't believe I spelled wrought iron... ROD iron. HAHAHA!
Thanks for letting me know, and your little chick is SO sassy and cute with her new haircut!!!
~Shelley Smith
Oh My Gosh I love her new hair cut! She wears it well! Soooo Cute!
Post a Comment