Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm Thankful For...

...for all of these guys! And super proud of them for running their first 2 mile race today! I am also super thankful for my sister Molly who is learning photography for doing this shoot. I am learning too and did some for her family.








Coming soon to your mailbox. :)

No pics of Lindsay goofing off - imagine...

And this one might be my favorite picture of the shoot. Maybe EVER.

3 comments:

Sims Family said...

Super cute pics! I can't believe how big they are getting.

The Evans Family said...

Love the pictures! The last one of Kate is priceless!!

jeannie said...

I am so sorry that I am just now commenting. We have been through it the last week. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love these pictures. I could eat Kate up. She is so adorable. I can't wait to kiss her little face.