I think Steve's suits got more use these couple of days than in the last several years! It has to be a really special occasion for him to don a suit...like a baby blessing or a talk in church. He is just not a suit wearing guy.
You should go check out the Meanest Mom blog (there's link on my sidebar). The most recent entry is about the tournement and she ends with the downfall that leads to cheering for UNC. I thought it was hilarious!
Let every mother realize that she has no greater blessing than the children which have come to her as a gift from the Almighty; that she has no greater mission than to rear them in light and truth, in understanding and love; that she will have no greater happiness than to see them grow into young men and women who respect principles of virtue, who walk free from the stain of immorality and from the shame of delinquency...I remind mothers everywhere of the sanctity of your calling. No other can adequately take your place. No responsibility is greater, no obligation more binding than that you rear in love and peace and integrity those whom you have brought into the world.
12 comments:
this is way too cute. LOVE it!! such precious girls!
I thought they were playing missionary at first! Tell them they look very manly...
So cute!
They are ADORABLE! And HILARIOUS!
Love it! They make such cute men!
lol...love it!!!
I think Steve's suits got more use these couple of days than in the last several years! It has to be a really special occasion for him to don a suit...like a baby blessing or a talk in church. He is just not a suit wearing guy.
Super cute!!
This is awesome! Heidi and I would play dress up like this all the time! How funny! Love it!
They need to be on the music video of "I hope they call me on a mission, when I have grown a foot or two". I'm glad to hear Kate is doing well.
I love that Caroline is wearing two hats!
I love them playing man! Now I am getting a better picture of how Steve dresses....very interesting.
You should go check out the Meanest Mom blog (there's link on my sidebar). The most recent entry is about the tournement and she ends with the downfall that leads to cheering for UNC. I thought it was hilarious!
Post a Comment