Thursday, November 26, 2009

Outtakes

Click collage to enlarge

Molly and I have a great deal going - we are practicing our photog skillz on each other. We did her family last week, ours today. Here are a few shots from today - Molly did a great job and I am so pleased! A dear friend of ours in our ward has a darling little farm with a classic red barn and a few gnarly trees and we made ourselves at home, even sneaking to the big brown barn next door too. The resident kitty and chickens were quite the distraction - it was hard to get Kate to focus on anything else!!

And I will add this - all us girls are wearing items that I have thrifted. Our favorite way to shop. *I think* we look like a million bucks - who'd of guessed that there are 2 thrifted pairs of boots (Me and Lindsay), 2 skirts, (Lindsay and Caroline) 2 jeans, (Me and Kate) and 2 velvet jackets (Me and Lindsay).





2 comments:

Maddy said...

WTG on the thrifting. I love that purple jacket.

jeannie said...

The family picture is beautiful. Finding a great deal is awesome. We love going to Plato's Closet to get jeans for Kayleigh!