Closer to 50 than 30
Today Steve (and Andy) turns 36 years
Luckily this milestone didn't bring many tears!
A day like any other with LOTS of work and meetings
But, he got a visit at work from his 4 girlie sweeties!
Cupcakes and balloons, out to lunch too
One year we skipped this and he said boo hoo!
Luckily this year the big girls have early release
So they got to come, the didn't have to beg and plead!
So what does it mean to be getting so old?
Grey hair and and sleepiness, so I am told!
But I think he feels the years coming on
He's been at the gym nightly - Run, Sammy, Run!
Steve, we love you. We think you're pretty swell.
You grill better than I do, you do a perfect medium, or medium well.
Thanks for being a fun Daddy-O,
To the beach, to the pool, to the park, you like to go!
On this your birthday we hope your wishes come true
You just got the promotion at work - could a raise comes thru too? (If you wish really hard...)
What more could you want? A happy, healthy, gospel centered family!
Thank you for honoring your Priesthood and leading with Integrity.
Happy Birthday - we love you!!
Love,
Meredith, Lindsay, Caroline, and Kate
Today Steve (and Andy) turns 36 years
Luckily this milestone didn't bring many tears!
A day like any other with LOTS of work and meetings
But, he got a visit at work from his 4 girlie sweeties!
Cupcakes and balloons, out to lunch too
One year we skipped this and he said boo hoo!
Luckily this year the big girls have early release
So they got to come, the didn't have to beg and plead!
So what does it mean to be getting so old?
Grey hair and and sleepiness, so I am told!
But I think he feels the years coming on
He's been at the gym nightly - Run, Sammy, Run!
Steve, we love you. We think you're pretty swell.
You grill better than I do, you do a perfect medium, or medium well.
Thanks for being a fun Daddy-O,
To the beach, to the pool, to the park, you like to go!
On this your birthday we hope your wishes come true
You just got the promotion at work - could a raise comes thru too? (If you wish really hard...)
What more could you want? A happy, healthy, gospel centered family!
Thank you for honoring your Priesthood and leading with Integrity.
Happy Birthday - we love you!!
Love,
Meredith, Lindsay, Caroline, and Kate












6 comments:
Happy Birthday to you, Sam! I think he really is a pretty swell guy. Congratulations on the promotion--I know he works so hard. A very clever poem. You will have to write me one for my birthday! :)
Happy Birthday Steve! Hope you had a great day!
I want a birthday poem, too! Good job Meredith! And Happy Birthday to Steve.
Happy Birthday Steve!!
i know this post is steve, but i really want to squeeze those little baby girl thighs! do steve and andy seriously share a bday?
Post a Comment