April 1st, I was at my Meeting of the Elite Literary Society (book club) and Steve called me in a panic. He couldn't find a pacifier anywhere. That is when I decided that tonight would be the night to start no pacifier. And she was Daddy's to deal with because I wouldn't be home until at least midnight. (I was secretly happy about this part. shhhhh.)
Well, guess what? The girl made it. In fact, it wasn't that hard at all. The pacifiers were just gone. And life marched on. She might have been a bit extra ornery for a day or two but she was over it pretty quick.
A couple last pics to remember her with the pacifier...
And now we enjoy this little turkey grin:
And in other turkey news, when Mommy really needs to clean house and needed to keep the almost 2 year old from dumping gravel on the carpet and stop coloring herself with markers, we did this:












6 comments:
Good job on pacifier quickness. I never seem to do it that quickly. Eliza never would take one, we will see about this next one. Love the kitchen, you amaze me.
Look at cute Kate! I can't believe her hair is so long. Good for her (and you!)!
She is just adorable! Cherish it one day she will be 10, 11 &16!
Great for Kate. Now she and Susie can give my little rooster a few pointers. I love the picture of Kate in her car seat watching TV--do you realize that she really is the world's easiest baby? 'Cause she is!
I'm glad it went easier than expected! She sure is a cutie. And can I just say that the carseat thing is pure genius! I am going to file that one away for future use...=-)
Brilliant.
Post a Comment