Happy Anniversary! You are one lucky girl! I am amazed at how much you have both changed. The facial hair suits Sam. Why don't you let the girls come stay with me while you're gone? :)
So I want to know how you find a photographer that does such awesome pictures. I love Lindsay's baptism pictures. I never knew labor was so traumatic, I'm impressed you had more children.
Let every mother realize that she has no greater blessing than the children which have come to her as a gift from the Almighty; that she has no greater mission than to rear them in light and truth, in understanding and love; that she will have no greater happiness than to see them grow into young men and women who respect principles of virtue, who walk free from the stain of immorality and from the shame of delinquency...I remind mothers everywhere of the sanctity of your calling. No other can adequately take your place. No responsibility is greater, no obligation more binding than that you rear in love and peace and integrity those whom you have brought into the world.
11 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Our 12th is next month. You guys look great... then and now! Have you decided where you getaway will be?
Happy Anniversary! So have you officially asked/told me when I'm watching your kids for your getaway because I have no idea.
Do you think Linds would want to spend the night here at least one night? I'll check dates with Molly once she knows.
Happy anniversary! It seems like just yesterday we were all sitting in apt. 209 at King Henry...
Both of you look so happy and have such an adorable family, congratulations!
Happy Anniversary! You are one lucky girl! I am amazed at how much you have both changed. The facial hair suits Sam. Why don't you let the girls come stay with me while you're gone? :)
So I want to know how you find a photographer that does such awesome pictures. I love Lindsay's baptism pictures. I never knew labor was so traumatic, I'm impressed you had more children.
Love the old pics. Congratulations on 12 years! We will hit that in 3 months. Wow!
Congrats! Happy Anniversary yesterday. You both are cuter....he, he, he. No the pictures from the past are very fun. We all just grow up.
awww, happy anniversary! you look just as gorgeous now as you did then!
Just too cute...then and now! Have a great one!
Post a Comment