1 Camping Tent.
Took flight from our backyard during Tuesday night’s storm.
Green, Maroon and Grey
Call Steve
480.703.2187
Took flight from our backyard during Tuesday night’s storm.
Green, Maroon and Grey
Call Steve
480.703.2187
(because I am not putting my name and number...think of all the weirdos that could call me!)
I heard a little wind and rain and went to check out the backyard to make sure everything was where it should be...when these desert storms pick up we like to make sure everything is pulled under the patio cover and reasonably well secured. Since a tent is not a normal part of my backyard "stuff" I didn't think to check on it earlier! Well, when I checked the back yard after hearing some noise, said tent was GONE! Poof! As in "Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore" gone! We sure have enjoyed backyard camp-outs and play time in the shade...)
Hope it turns up. We were going to use this one at Girl's Camp as our food stash tent. Buying a new one wasn't exactly in my plan...












6 comments:
I think I saw a tent flying over Pecos and Gilbert the other day...
:)
I'd offer to loan you our tent for girls camp, but I've seen what happens to stuff that goes up there! Fair warning - don't take stuff you don't want to lose or keep in good shape.
P.S. - You'll want a lock for the food tent if you're going to keep any "good stuff" in there...
Ok, that's kind of funny. Sorry for your loss though!
Everett's response:
"Oh, Johnny, that's the worst thing I've ever heard! Tell Caroline and Lindsay that Bobby is counting down the days!"
No wonder you had to drown your sorrows with a few smoresdillas! I am going to have a make a list of all the treats I want you to make for me while on vacation! I keep dreaming of the pizzookie.
So sorry about your tent!
If you don't find it we have one!
Meredith, you won't believe what was in my back yard this morning - a large, green tent that looks just like yours. :) Hope you find your tent!
Post a Comment